We're excited to have you here at EmpireMUNC.
Sign up today for our early-bird discount, available for all delegations until August 10th.
With the intention of allowing our delegations to bring as many of their delegates as interested, EmpireMUNC V will cost a single, low delegation fee. This delegation fee will allow, but not require, a school to bring up to 18 delegates. We believe this makes EmpireMUNC a possibility for many more schools and hope that you take advantage of this attractive offer. Early Registration will end on August 10th, 2018. Regular registration will be open until October 19th, 2018. There will be no late registration for EmpireMUNC V.
Delegations comprised of 14 delegates or fewer will be considered small delegations and have the option of paying fees per-delegate, rather than per-delegation.
For teams of 14 delegates or fewer.
Early Registration Offer - $50 / delegate
Regular Registration Fee - $60 / delegate
For teams larger than 14 delegates.
Early Delegation Offer - $650
Regular Delegation Fee - $750
Please fill out the form to reserve your delegation's spot at our conference, and our delegate affairs team will reach out to you shortly.
Some points of order:
1. Please allow up to 7 days for us to process your registration.
2. Delegation fees are inclusive of the individual delegate fees and the delegation fee.
We charge large delegations (15-18 delegates) a flat rate to maximize their ability to bring the most students and get the most value.
Small delegations are eligible to register with a per/delegate fee.
3. Fees must be received in full before the end of the registration period. If you would like to qualify for the discounted early rate ($650 per large delegation - $50/delegate for small delegations), please submit your registration by August 10th, 2018. Every delegation that signs up for early registration will be responsible for paying their fees in full within one month of their registration.
4. The maximum delegation size permissible is 18. We will attempt to distribute your delegates among each of our committees as evenly as possible. We welcome you to bring advisors, and do not assess advisor fees of any kind. If you'd like to bring more than 18 delegates, we are happy to arrange registration of multiple-delegations from the same school.
5. Registration fees go towards covering the administrative and operational costs of the conference. All delegates are responsible for making their own transportation and accommodation arrangements.
6. Our conference is hosted with the consideration that participants are English speakers.
***** Visas and Sponsorship for International Delegates *****
We provide formal letters of invitation to international delegations seeking to attend EmpireMUNC V. However, we must first receive the deposit of your registration fees as a confirmation of commitment to attend the conference.
While we greatly appreciate and encourage international delegations to attend EmpireMUNC V, we do not currently have the financial capacity to evaluate and award scholarships for any of our participants – whether domestic or international.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us at email@example.com!